Comment on page
DevShop allows you to password protect your sites with an "HTTP Password".
This prevents anyone (including search engines) from accessing any page unless they know the password.
To add a HTTP Password to an environment:
- 1.Visit the Project Dashboard.
- 2.Click an environment's Environment Settings iconicon.
- 3.Click Environment Settings.
- 4.Scroll toward the bottom of the form.
- 5.Look for the section HTTP Basic Authentication.
- 6.Enter a username and password, and a message if you wish.
- 7.Click "Save".
- 8.Wait for the environment to complete verification.
- 9.Visit the site and confirm that the browser asks you for a username and password.
To remove the password, simply empty the "username" and "password" fields from the environment settings form.