There's a lot of moving parts so creating a new release is not simple.
Follow this guide.
- 1.Create new releases for contrib projects, if necessary.
- 2.Create a new release of "devshop_stats" project:Rewrite the release number to match drupal.org standards. Only release a new stats module for each minor release.
- cd ./source/devmaster-1.x/profiles/modules/contrib/devshop_stats
- git tag 7.x-1.0-beta4
- git push 7.x-1.0-beta4
- Click "Add New Release".
- Select the tag you created.
opendevshop/devmaster/devmaster.makewith the latest version of drupal core.
opendevshop/devmaster/devmaster.makewith the latest releases of contrib modules.
opendevshop/devshop/vars.ymlwith the latest versions of drush modules.
- 6.Using the commit log as your guide, add a list of new features to the CHANGELOG.org in the devshop repo. Use the "x commits since this release" feature on github's releases page. Include changes in both devshop and devmaster repos in the changelog.
opendevshop/devshop/docs/install.mdwith the latest version in the example install script.
- 8.Create a new release branches for devmaster, devshop, and devshop_provision repos using the
release-prep.shscript. This script takes a version for an argument and creates release branches in the three repos.
- 9.In your release branch, edit the version in the files:
opendevshop/devmaster/devmaster.make(Edit the devshop_stats version.)
- 10.Create and push a new tag for
release.shscript. This script takes a version for an argument and creates release tags in the three repos.
- 11.Create a new "release" on github to match the new tag at https://github.com/opendevshop/devshop/releases/new. Copy the release notes from CHANGELOG.md into
- 13.Update the "Current Version" displayed on the gh-pages branch. https://github.com/opendevshop/devshop/edit/gh-pages/index.html